Eldon House was built in 1864
is owned by Mr and Mrs Jain
Eldon House is Managed by Mary
Burrows along with her Deputy Shirley Alcock
a dedicated team of support workers.
Eldon House is situated in Dresden, close to Longton
Park and is close to Longton town centre.
It is within close proximity to the railway station,
bus routes and post office, public houses, the
library and local shops.